The Worship Committee at Trinity United Methodist Church is responsible for providing attention and support to worship services at Trinity. This ministry covers anything that happens in the Worship Services.
- Changing of the Altar Cloths/Banners
- Acolyte Training
- Updating the Flowers on the Altar
- Hanging of the Greens (Along with Other Committees)
- Putting the Cross Up at Lent
- Special Services (Along with Other Committees)
- Homecoming (Along with Other Committees)
The Worship Committee is comprised of individuals already responsible for a certain aspect of our worship services, however, anyone who wishes to attend these meetings are always welcome! The meetings will be posted on Trinity’s Church Calendar. If you would like to help this committee in anyway please contact Cheryl Howard through the church office at 704-399-1684 ext. 10.